Here is a little sweet and savory dish that will delight your taste buds and take you on a journey into the world of gluttony. I like to create my recipes and mix flavors to discover new associations. Agave syrup brings an additional taste and better replaces sugar
We liked this tajine which was exquisite.
Chicken Tagine with Agave Syrup
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 3 carrots
- 1 Handful of black raisins
- 1 onion
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tbsp orange blossom
- 1 tsp butter
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed powder
- Fresh ginger (The dosage according to the desire of each)
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- Fresh coriander and powder
- 1 tbsp organic lemon juice
- In a container, marinate the drumsticks by adding salt, ginger, turmeric, coriander powder, fennel powder, a drizzle of oil, and lemon juice.
- We mix and massage the drumsticks with the marinade, film and set aside several hours in the cold, it’s better the day before.
- In a sauté pan that does not stick, brown the chicken drumsticks in the butter, oil, and agave syrup. The drumsticks should be golden brown on all sides.
- Add the minced or finely grated onion, the carrot cut into bevels, the raisins, half a glass of water or broth and put the lid back on, cook over low heat. In the meantime, taste the dish and check the seasoning, then serve the dish with a little fresh coriander.