Algerian bourek, made of thin pancakes, also called diol, is one of the most delicious recipes and dishes in Ramadan, as it is served with soup and the method of preparing it varies from one Arab country to another. Components are available in every home.
Algerian borak with potatoes.
This is the main and most popular recipe that people adopt for preparing Diol with Potatoes, so get to know the exact ingredients and easy preparation steps:
Ingredients for Burak potatoes
The components of Algerian borak are easy and most of them are available. The following is required:
- 5 medium-sized potatoes.
- Borak paper or the so-called Diol
- black pepper.
- one egg.
- frying oil.
How to prepare borak with potatoes
Making borak is not as difficult as some think. Here are the easy steps, and you will admire its wonderful, delicious taste:
- Boil the potatoes in a saucepan over medium heat and leave them until soft.
- Take a fork and mash it up, adding a teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- Take a sufficient amount of macadamia and cut it into small pieces and add it to the filling.
- Add one egg to all the ingredients and mix everything with a large spoon.
- Take a Diol sheet and put the filling on it in the form of a long finger.
- Roll the diol paper over the filling well and move on to the next pieces.
- Put a frying pan with frying oil on low heat and wait for it to heat up.
- Put the borax pieces in the pan and turn them over each time so they don’t burn.
- When they are golden on both sides, it means they are ready.
- Put the pieces in the frying oil filter for some time and then put them on a plate.
- You can serve borak with soup for breakfast.
Burak with minced meat.
Meat gives a wonderful taste to many dishes, so many people prefer to use meat as a recipe for preparing Algerian borak. These are the exact steps:
Ingredients for ground beef burek
To prepare borak with minced meat, you will need the following ingredients:
- 3 potatoes
- a small pinch of salt;
- A small spoonful of black pepper
- 250 grams of minced meat.
- One big onion
- Diol paper.
- one egg.
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Cheese triangles
How to prepare borak with minced meat
- If you are someone who loves to prepare dishes with meat and you want to make Algerian borak, then this recipe is definitely for you. Try this method . Just follow the following:
- Boil the potatoes in a saucepan and when soft, put them in a bowl and mash them.
- Add a teaspoon of black pepper and salt.
- Cut the parsley into small pieces and add it to the ingredients with one egg.
- Add the cheese triangles to the filling and mix everything with a large spoon.
- In a frying pan, cut the onions into small pieces and add a teaspoon of salt.
- Add ground beef, cooking oil, and 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- After the onions have softened and the meat has softened well, add them to the potato filling.
- Take a paper doily and divide it in half.
- Take one of the halves and put an appropriate amount of filling in it and roll it up.
- Prepare a frying pan with enough frying oil on a low heat.
- When it turns golden on both sides, it means it’s ready.